Bob Bunge's Astronomy and Space Articles and other Babble...
| Home || Bob's Telescopes Home |
Last touched 2002 August 19
Since the late 1989, Bob has been writing and babbling about anything to do with amateur astronomy and sometimes various space topics. This is a non-complete list of some of the articles he has written. All articles may be linked to, but are copyrighted 2002, Robert Bunge. More links are added as Bob searches his 5-inch floppy disk archives.
Amateur Astronomy Magazine
Newsletter of the Northern Virginia Astronomy Club
M-111, the Newsletter of the Richland Ohio Astronomical Society
Columns Titled Reflections in the Eyepiece. Please note that most of these columns are 10 or
more years old. They are shown here as they were published. Updates, changes and corrections have not
- NGC 891: An Edge-On with Real Class, October, 1989
- Astronomy At Sea, January 1990
- Caroline Herschel: Early Pioneer Of Astronomy, February,
- Biff Smooter Talks to Bob Bunge, March 1990
- The Advantages of High Power When Observing Galaxies,
- Mars is Back!, September 1990
- CCD's Newest Tool For The Amateur, October 1990
- A Look Back: Five Years With The 'Big Blue Beast', November
- The Advantages of Grinding Your Own Mirror, February,
- Astronomical Catalogues For MS-DOS Machines, March,
- Does The 6-inch In The Corner Dream Of The Starry Sky?
- Observing with the Hubble Space Telesocpe, June-July
- A Users guide to HH'91, September, 1991
- Where are all the Telescope Stores?
, November, 1991
Early Usenet Sci.astro Postings
Bob was a early sci.astro junkie (long before sci.astro was broken up into sub groups). Bob
more-or-less abandoned SAA because there is too much noise to signal. You can use the Google Groups
Archive to find some of them:
All photos, images and html on this site are copyright, Robert Bunge, 2002. All rights reserved.
Back to Bob's Homepage.